Saturday, July 18, 2009

Monday - Another slow clinic day. I was in Pharmacy today and I absolutely loved it. Haim (the guy who has been in charge of this whole trip) ran the pharmacy and I had an awesome time joking with him and being in an environment that is super busy one moment and full of laughing and fun the next. I learned a lot about normal drugs and dosages I'll use a lot in my career - most of them for GERD or simply Ibuprofen. Rachel was with Sean today. They found the fundus as well :). Sean is a great teacher and really makes you think and wants you to make connections about things you've learned and what you're seeing in clinic. After clinic was over, we took a hike with Mary, Anna, Brian and Sophie to a bridge, a temple, and a few villages allong the way. When we got back we were freezing and warmed up with an awesome bowl of tomato soup. Since it was Leigh and Mike's birthday, the cooks made the group's favorite meal of pizza, pasta and french fries. After dinner, cake was served and the drivers started playing music. We danced for a while and I got a chance to display my great dancing skill. It was talked about for days afterward :) It was just a fun bonding time of dancing, laughing and mosh-pitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment