Saturday, July 18, 2009
Sunday - I woke up early and went for a walk up the mountain with Ashley and Ali. And then I went back to my tent and had a very relaxing morning. I washed my face in the near-by stream. Shari took a walk with Leah into the village. Shari was upstairs with dental and I was in triage again. It was a very slow day so I went to join Siva and Ruth, two great docs, and take patients. I've learned how to perform different physical exams. Shari started dropped little pieces of gauze through the hole in the dental floor into our room. Shari watched extractions and almost got to do one. After clinic, Shari went on a walk with Ruth and I chilled in the tent. We had another brilliant dinner followed by a teaching session. Later we played cards for a bit then joined the drivers and cooks for an Indian dance party which was fabulous. We then headed for bed.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment